Please ensure all information provided by you is correct.
|NURSERY||2.6-3.5 years of age|
|KG-I||3.6-4.5 years of age|
|KG-II||4.6-5.5 years of age|
|Class I||5.6-6.5 years of age|
|Class II||6.6-7.5 years of age|
|Class III||7.6-8.5 years of age|
|Class IV||8.6-9.5 years of age|
|Class V||9.6-10.5 years of age|
|Class VI||10.6-11.5 years of age|
|Class VII||11.6-12.5 years of age|
|Class VIII||12.6 -13.5 years of age|
|Class IX||13.6 - 14.5 years of age|
|Class X||14.6 - 15.5 years of age|
|Class XI||There is no age restriction for admission to Class XI provided the student is seeking admission in the year of passing Class X examination|
|Class XII||There will be no upper & lower age limit for admission to class XII provided there has been no break in the continuous study of the student after passing class XI.|
1. Admission will be considered provisional till all the required documents are submitted.
2. Admission is subject to availability of seats and as per final decision of admission committee.
3. The parent will be responsible for all entries in the admission forms and its authenticity. If false entries are detected on verification at any time, the same will lead to disqualification of the admission.
4. Admission forms have to be duly signed by both the parents. In case of non-availability of either of the parent, a letter of approval has to be attached along with the form by the parent not signing the form.
5. Parents have to provide complete information pertaining to the student and their family. In case of any health concerns-psychological or physical, it is the school’s right to know and the parent’s duty to inform before hand, at the time of registration itself.
6. It is mandatory to fill in all the details asked in the form. Parents need to provide the information regarding allergies to any food item for the student.
The Birla Open Minds International School is an initiative of Birla Edutech Limited. Birla Edutech Limited – a Yash Birla Group company has embarked on a journey to revolutionise education in India, by becoming educational transformers for learners across all educational segments – be it Preschool, K-12 school, continuous education, technological or vocational education.
Shimla Bypass Rd, Shiniwala, P.O, Sherpur, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248197
+91 9760 300 444, +91 9760 700 444